[4RS] Rajout du RS Monitor, possible ou pas ?

Un avis sur un poste, des HP ? Comment remplacer un siège ou un volant ? Tout est ici...

Modérateur : Team Clio RS Concept ®

Auteur Message
mox
Nouveau Membre
Nouveau Membre
Voiture : Clio 4 Initiale
Slogan : Bonjour

Messagepar mox » mer. 14 août 2019 13:47

Dernier message de la page précédente :

As far as I know, yes.
Did you get around to doing a scan of the available ECUs in your GT? I would be really interested. Thank you in advance!

-----

Pour autant que je sache, oui.
Avez-vous eu le temps d'analyser les calculateurs disponibles dans votre GT? Je serais vraiment intéressé. Merci d'avance!
Publicité
Annonce Clio RS Concept
Slogan : Si vous aimez le forum, ne me bloquez pas !!

Messagepar Publicité » mer. 14 août 2019 13:47

NovaS
Nouveau Membre
Nouveau Membre
Prénom : Andrei
Voiture : Megane 3 RS
Slogan : No slogan

Messagepar NovaS » mer. 6 nov. 2019 19:46

Diegogt120edc can you please tell me where exactly in the eeprom you put the 03 instead of 02 to fix the pedal map issue?

And by the way hello all, long time no see :)
mox
Nouveau Membre
Nouveau Membre

Messagepar mox » dim. 10 nov. 2019 11:57

NovaS That would be the usual EEPROM address 0B11.

00 = RS Monitor disabled
01 = x95 RS ph2 (Mégane)
02 = x98 (Clio IV, Captur)
03 = same as 02, but with throttle mapping fix

Welcome back and let's hope your return will wake up others too. As you might have read, I for myself am still hoping to get the RS- and GT-specific gauges like coolant temperature, turbo pressure and air intake temperature to work. It is not BIC related -- I have swapped BICs between my car and a Clio GT with fully functional RS Monitor and it made no difference whatsoever. The GT still worked fine and mine still only partially.

My Clio is a 2017 Initiale 120 TCe and I have enabled RS Monitor by writing 02 to address 0B11. The car has a manual gearbox, so I disabled the EDC page.
bd0g
Clioteux Expérimenté
Clioteux Expérimenté
Prénom : Julien
Voiture : Clio 4 RS
Slogan : ---

Messagepar bd0g » dim. 10 nov. 2019 18:45

mox a écrit :
NovaS That would be the usual EEPROM address 0B11.

00 = RS Monitor disabled
01 = x95 RS ph2 (Mégane)
02 = x98 (Clio IV, Captur)
03 = same as 02, but with throttle mapping fix

Welcome back and let's hope your return will wake up others too. As you might have read, I for myself am still hoping to get the RS- and GT-specific gauges like coolant temperature, turbo pressure and air intake temperature to work. It is not BIC related -- I have swapped BICs between my car and a Clio GT with fully functional RS Monitor and it made no difference whatsoever. The GT still worked fine and mine still only partially.

My Clio is a 2017 Initiale 120 TCe and I have enabled RS Monitor by writing 02 to address 0B11. The car has a manual gearbox, so I disabled the EDC page.
On ddt is the ecu reporting the coolant temp and it's version the same?
It might be a difference on that part. But coolant temp is a classic ODB value which seems strange.
I had the rs mon app décompiled with some ODB value display as constant. I can check if I still have it somewhere!
NovaS
Nouveau Membre
Nouveau Membre
Prénom : Andrei
Voiture : Megane 3 RS
Slogan : No slogan

Messagepar NovaS » lun. 11 nov. 2019 19:47

Ok, if we should do this, the following need to be known:
The RS Monitor information that is displayed is not BIC depended in the sense that it can be obtained by finding a certain BIC version.
In reality there are 2 types off BICs. One is non programmable, the other is. The different hw part numbers in reality show only the software version. Unfortunately I can say have tried all the softwares from 5.00 to 11 on a non RS with no result.
The reason why not all features work in the RS Monitor is because of the difference in CAN messaging between cars and especially between different injection ECUs. In other words the information is there but the BIC does not know how or when to pass it to the navigation.
In order to fix this we would have to de-compile the BIC script and adapt the program for each injection or other ECU type.
I have the file for different software versions and I am able to load them into the BIC but only using DDT, no ddt4all or CLIP.
However I think it would be a way to do this with CLIP if we figure out how to modify the program first.
mitja_bonca
Nouveau Membre
Nouveau Membre
Voiture : Megane RS
Slogan : No slogan yet

Messagepar mitja_bonca » ven. 15 nov. 2019 15:20

Hi there, I'm new, and I'm not French, I come from Slovenia. I bought Megane RS 275 Trophy this year.
I came across this page: post2059562.html#p2059562 , where a member twingo_man shows pictues of having 5 homepages available:

And he is saying that is possible to have Eco Driving homepage as well.
How is it possible to turn on homepages 1, 2 and 3? On my, I only have pages 4 and 5 available (radio + navigation, and radio + navigation + rs monitor).

I know how to work with DDT4ALL, I have already done so, like AndroidAuto, AutoStartStop, changed service interval from 20000km to 10000km.

I would like to do some more, and one of them is to turn on all 5 available homepages.
Big thanks in advance guys.
Mitja
mox
Nouveau Membre
Nouveau Membre

Messagepar mox » lun. 18 nov. 2019 23:34

Your posting is off-topic, but you can add the extra homepages by enabling the air quality monitor with DDT4ALL. Two parameters are required:

[Navigation] -> Configuration -> ECU configuration - ADAS,HVAC,TCU,Telematics,EV,Engine,Vehicle & ECU -> HVAC -> Air quality histogram = "present"
[Navigation] -> Configuration -> ECU configuration - ADAS,HVAC,TCU,Telematics,EV,Engine,Vehicle & ECU -> HVAC -> Auto recycling = "present"

Auto recycling only works if the air quality sensor is present. Otherwise the histogram will always indicate clean air. Renault has disabled the auto recycling feature after numerous complaints about the windows fogging up inevitably whenever polluted air was detected.
1 membre a remercié mox
mitja_bonca
Nouveau Membre
Nouveau Membre

Messagepar mitja_bonca » mar. 19 nov. 2019 09:34

mox a écrit : Your posting is off-topic, but you can add the extra homepages by enabling the air quality monitor with DDT4ALL. Two parameters are required:

[Navigation] -> Configuration -> ECU configuration - ADAS,HVAC,TCU,Telematics,EV,Engine,Vehicle & ECU -> HVAC -> Air quality histogram = "present"
[Navigation] -> Configuration -> ECU configuration - ADAS,HVAC,TCU,Telematics,EV,Engine,Vehicle & ECU -> HVAC -> Auto recycling = "present"

Auto recycling only works if the air quality sensor is present. Otherwise the histogram will always indicate clean air. Renault has disabled the auto recycling feature after numerous complaints about the windows fogging up inevitably whenever polluted air was detected.
Thank you for your reply. I know my post was a but off, but can I ask you one more question, since I already started. Will turning these 2 parameters on, added to my home screen the "Vehicle" icon as well?
mox
Nouveau Membre
Nouveau Membre

Messagepar mox » mar. 19 nov. 2019 17:34

If you are referring to the button at the top of the screen with the little car+leaf symbol: it is only visible on R-Links without RS Monitor. There is not enough room for both buttons to be displayed. The buttons are merely shortcuts, so no problem whatsoever.
mitja_bonca
Nouveau Membre
Nouveau Membre

Messagepar mitja_bonca » mar. 19 nov. 2019 23:06

mox a écrit : If you are referring to the button at the top of the screen with the little car+leaf symbol: it is only visible on R-Links without RS Monitor. There is not enough room for both buttons to be displayed. The buttons are merely shortcuts, so no problem whatsoever.
I am referring to the Vehicle icon on home screen:

I don˙t have it, but by default there is no point having some eco mode in RS car, right? :)
Would just like to try to get it there, if possible.
Diegogt120edc
Nouveau Membre
Nouveau Membre
Prénom : Diego
Voiture : Clio gt 120 edc
Slogan : Renault sport

Messagepar Diegogt120edc » sam. 8 févr. 2020 22:19

Ghetino a écrit : Oui modification pression turbo, d'origine 1200mBar comme la trophy.
Modif' à 1500mBar.

Mes courbes de couples / puissances corresponde quasiment à la configuration de ma clio.

Origine :

Après modif RS Monitor suivant ma préparation :

Encore en cours de changement.

Clio 4 RS CUP pH 1

Buenas noches, alguien podria decirme donde puedo cambiar la presion de turbo, he leido todas las paginas y solo veo donde cbiar hp y nm, pero presion de turbo no lo veo, gracias de antemano, un saludo
bd0g
Clioteux Expérimenté
Clioteux Expérimenté

Messagepar bd0g » lun. 10 févr. 2020 10:05

Diegogt120edc a écrit :
Ghetino a écrit : Oui modification pression turbo, d'origine 1200mBar comme la trophy.
Modif' à 1500mBar.

Mes courbes de couples / puissances corresponde quasiment à la configuration de ma clio.

Origine :

Après modif RS Monitor suivant ma préparation :

Encore en cours de changement.

Clio 4 RS CUP pH 1

Buenas noches, alguien podria decirme donde puedo cambiar la presion de turbo, he leido todas las paginas y solo veo donde cbiar hp y nm, pero presion de turbo no lo veo, gracias de antemano, un saludo
The boost pressure is reported from the ecu/probe directly that's not an "estimation" like the torque/hp curves
Qbak
Nouveau Membre
Nouveau Membre
Voiture : Laguna 3
Slogan : R-Link

Messagepar Qbak » jeu. 13 févr. 2020 10:46

bd0g
Clioteux Expérimenté
Clioteux Expérimenté

Messagepar bd0g » jeu. 13 févr. 2020 11:09

Qbak a écrit : Bargraphs
it's parameters within the app : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY2WXgm15Pk
Qbak
Nouveau Membre
Nouveau Membre
Voiture : Laguna 3
Slogan : R-Link

Messagepar Qbak » jeu. 13 févr. 2020 11:17

Temperatures are still only a mock but all the rest seems to work properly
bd0g
Clioteux Expérimenté
Clioteux Expérimenté

Messagepar bd0g » jeu. 13 févr. 2020 11:28

As it have already been said, the data must be available through the BIC ECU and the CAN data should have the good ID. Using the rs monitor on a car not designed for it might fully work as the rs monitor app carries sensors ID to call the data from the CAN bus.

Membres en ligne

Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum : Aucun utilisateur inscrit et 52 invités